A menstrual cup is a great investment.
Reduce your personal waste.
Can last you for 10+ years.
Easy to wash.
Material: BPA-free medical grade silicone
- Size 1 (Light to normal flow)
- Size 2 (Normal to heavy flow)
How to use
1. Wash hands
Check that the air holes at the top of your cup are open. Wash your hands.
Wash your Lunette Menstrual Cup and rinse it carefully.
2. Fold + Hold
Get comfy: you can insert the cup while sitting, standing or squatting. Spreading your legs will help with a successful and comfortable insertion. Relax.
Fold the cup in on itself to make flat, then in half to form a C shape.
Keep it rolled up and guide it rim first into the vagina. To check that the cup has fully opened, slide a clean finger up to the cup bottom and feel it - it should be round. Lunette can be used any time in your menstrual cycle, from heavy to light flow days.
4. Wear + learn
Lunette is emptied about 2–4 times a day, can be used for up to 12 hours, also overnight. The measuring lines on the cup help monitor your flow and easily learn your rhythm.
5. Remove + empty
Wash your hands and relax your muscles. Grasp the bottom of the cup. To break seal, squeeze the bottom of the cup.
Be sure not to pull it out by holding the stem alone. Tip contents into the toilet. Rinse & Reuse.
6. Clean + sanitize
Lunette should be cleaned before and after your cycle, and after emptying. To avoid odor and discoloration, rinse first in cold water, and then wash with hot water and natural soap.
Cup Model 1
Light to normal flow
The menstrual cup is soft and pliable, however, Cup Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Cup Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
Normal to heavy flow
The menstrual cup is soft and pliable, however, Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz)
End of life: once silicon is burned, the ash can be composted! Easy-peasy.